We help local and multinational businesses achieve their business goals in a tax-efficient manner, both locally and globally. Understanding the tax impact on business operations and transactions in multiple jurisdictions is vital for a company’s survival. We provide tax consulting, advisory and cross-border restructuring support services from conceptualization of the tax strategy through analysis of tax and regulatory implications of transactions and finally implementation assistance, from the perspectives of domestic law and the international tax treaty network. With the increasing focus on governance and regulation, tax compliance has never been so important. Compliance failure represents not only a financial risk — financial penalties and possible increase in the tax charge, but also a serious business risk, as it can damage the taxpayer's reputation with the authorities and the public. To remain competitive, companies are increasingly focusing on their core competencies and activities that create value for the company.
Our range of services in the area of corporate taxation includes:
- Advisory services including determination of income and chargeability of tax, exemptions, and withholding tax matters.
- Advisory services in respect of tax implications of proposed business transactions.
- Advising tax beneficial restructuring in relation to national and international Mergers & Acquisition transactions.
- Tax due diligence before mergers and acquisition transactions in relation to the corporate income tax.
- Corporate tax compliance services relating to corporate taxation.
- Representations before field tax authorities.
- Representations before the Federal Board of Revenue, the apex regulatory body in Pakistan.
- Representations in appeals.
- Representing clients at different tax administrative forums.